Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends.



I just want to send a heartfelt, Happy Thanksgiving wish to our brothers across the border. With a looming recession/depression in both of our countries, I think that it should make us thankful for everything that we have right now. Who knows what the next five years will bring us??

I'm Canadian, but we do feel a closeness to our US friends, and we always get whatever you do, just a little later. Here is hoping that all of your wishes and dreams come true this winter.



Adam's first snowman in Canada.



Dressed for a hockey game.



Jessica and little Chip, Jake and Kerri's dog.

A bad couple of days after the Avonex, but today, Thursday I feel more normal, just very stiff and sore all over...that's pretty normal for me.