I was so surprised, and pleased when I found out that fellow blogger and friend Alice, from A Day In The Life has awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award!!! Whoo Hoo!! Thank you so much Alice:) It just made my day.
Now, the rules for accepting the award are pretty straightforward:
1.The winner may put this logo on her blog!
2.Post a link to the person who gave you the award!
3.Nominate 5 of your favorite blogs and post their links!
4.Leave a message for them on their blog!
So, here goes:
Alice at A Day In The Life awarded me this honour:)
Now, I have to choose only 5 of my favourite blogs.....this is hard:(
1. Threads Of Miz Blog. Lauri is a fellow rughooker and penny rugger, and a great blogger too! She has so much talent in any fibre art form that she decides to learn. I am always amazed at her work.
2. Penny Rugs and More. I first 'met' Colleen from our Wool and Rags Yahoo group. She is the one responsible for my addiction to penny rugs, and has 'helped' me out several times with yummy wool pennies when my hands couldn't cut the circles. She also runs a company called; Ragamuffin Collectibles which you must visit!
3. Bluejeans n' Primitives. I just love Jean's blog, and visit it often, just to see (and drool) what she is creating:)
4. The Doodles Of My Mind. Jacque is a wonderful rug hooker, who has designed a ton of beautiful prim rugs. She has a wonderful blog, with beautiful pics of her dogs as well. I am so jealous of her energy and talents:)
5. With Hook and Needle. I love, love, love, Kelley's blog. She is a designer, who shares her 'doodles' with us for FREE! She is a superb rughooker and needleworker too. I stalk...I mean visit, her blog almost daily!
Of course, I could go on and on, but I am only allowed to give it out to 5 people. I would suggest that you visit some of the links that I have on the left of my blog here. We have some very interesting, and talented bloggers out there:)